SERVICES & RATES
We strive to keep both you and your pup as happy and comfortable as possible while you’re out earning those big bucks. We don’t believe in pack walks but instead offer private individual walks to maximize the exercise, fresh air and dog-to-walker bonding each day.
The highlight of your day? Will most definitely be the detailed personal ‘pupdate’ your walker will send to you via email after your pup’s daily adventure. Paper is a thing of the past.
15 minutes: $14
30 minutes: $19
45 minutes: $24
1 hour: $29
**For solo walking schedules, we kindly request a minimum of 4 days of walks per week between our peak hours of 11am & 4pm.**
Please add $5 to the above rates for each of the following:
-Walks starting before 9am or at or after 6pm
-Each additional dog in the household (we love sibling pups!)
Please add $10 to the above rates for the following:
– Walks on Saturdays & Sundays
-Walks on major holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day)
30 minutes: $17
*For our social RuffCity kiddos – No more than 2 dogs per walk*
*Offered on non-holiday Mondays – Fridays ONLY between the hours of 12pm-3pm, where available*
*To receive the buddy walk rate, at least 3 walks per week must be booked at the same time of day. If your walk schedule falls below 3 walks per week, our standard rates will apply regardless if your pup’s BFF is along for their RuffCity adventure or not*
*All services are subject to NYS Sales Tax (8.875%)*
*Payment accepted in form of Visa & Mastercard debit and credit cards only*
———Cancellations and Last Minute Requests———
-Cancellations made after 7pm the day before will be charged a fee of $10 per canceled service
-Cancellations made after 10am for same day services, and cancellations made within two hours of a service’s start will be charged at the full rate
-Weekday walks requested after 7pm the day before will have an additional $5 added to the rate.
– All weekend walks requested after 5pm on Friday will have an additional $10 added to standard weekend rates (we pride ourselves on our flexibility and can almost always accommodate last minute requests, but appreciate as much advanced notice as possible for all services.)
– Any scheduled walks for Fridays after 6pm, Saturdays, Sundays or the above listed major holidays that are canceled after 5pm on the prior Friday will be charged at the full rate.
– Initial meet and greet consultations are provided complimentary for all new clients inquiring about regular walking services, and for change in primary walkers if the client prefers to meet the new walker instead of a shadow walk with the existing walker. There is a $10 fee for meet and greet consultations for introductions to additional members of our team outside of primary walkers for added services, including overnights for regular and non-regular clients, and for clients who would like a shadow walk for a new primary walker in addition to an in-person meet and greet.
We all need a little escape from the city sometimes, and we know that your fur-kids can’t always come with you. Forget the doggy hotel. Let your pup stay in the comfort of their own home by the side of a familiar face from RuffCity!
Please contact us directly for overnight pricing as overnight fees vary with your specific needs.
– Overnights canceled with less than 72 hours notice are subject to a $25 late cancel fee per night for duration of stay.
– Overnights canceled with less than 24 hours notice are billed full price for first night of stay and are subject to a $25 late cancel fee per night for remaining duration of stay after the first night.
———The Trainer We Recommend———